|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Based in their head office located in Wiltshire, your responsibilities will include:
• Feed into and support change requirements at the early stages of projects, ensuring the impacts of change are fully understood, working with all relevant stakeholders across programme and project teams, along with the
business / markets
• Collaborative working, taking business stakeholders at a team leader, manager and senior manager level on the journey of change, with support and guidance from the Business Change Manager
• Root cause analysis and problem solving skills, focusing on gap bridging to ensure a success change management process
• Detailed understanding of operational business processes, establishing strong working relationships with the key business stakeholders
• Escalate project issues and risks via the agreed Governance Framework
Previous proven experience in business process change and analysis and full understanding of Agile and/or prince 2 methodologies (Sprint vs waterfall approaches) is essential to this role.
Other skills and experience to include:
• Microsoft packages intermediate + (Excel, Word, PPT, Visio)
• Ability to work alone and have a proven track record in delivery of end to end process analysis
• Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong facilitation skills
• Stakeholder management skills up to senior manager
• Be able to think holistically and analytically and know when to take which approach
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.