- Job Reference: 00045597-1
- Date Posted: 23 November 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Five Oaks, Sussex
- Salary: £28,500 to £37,500
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Permanent
Want to make a difference in a young person's life? Join Salutem in supporting people to live the life they love!
Salutem Care and Education have services across England and Wales supporting adults and children in residential and educational environments.
Individuals we support become part of a Salutem family, where they can be themselves, thrive, and love the life they live. We are immensely proud of the part we play in creating meaningful days and fulfilled lives for everyone at Salutem, and that includes those who work for us. The opportunities and prospects really are limitless, and that’s why you should consider becoming part of our family.
Ingfield Manor School is a day and boarding provision for students age 3-19 with neuro-motor impairments such as cerebral palsy. We are one of the UK’s leading Conductive Education providers. Our school is an exciting and rewarding place to work with excellent resources.
We require a Business Manager skilled in financial management, who can work autonomously and efficiently. The successful candidate will be able to provide professional leadership and management of the support teams at the school and working closely with the Principal and school senior leadership team.
We’re really excited to be recruiting new staff for our school, Ingfield Manor, where we support children and young people from age 3-19 with a range of disabilities.
If you’re looking for a rewarding job where you can celebrate success everyday, then look no further. Despite their daily challenges, the young people here achieve so much, and it’s heartwarming and life changing to be part of it.
The outstanding teaching here has supported young people like Charlie, 17 - to not only exceed in Maths and History, but also develop skills to live independently, and love the life he lives.
If you could be part of our team that changes lives, don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Ensuring the vision for the school is clearly articulated, shared, understood and enacted effectively by all
* Creating, implementing, monitoring and evaluating development plans aimed at bringing about continual improvement in these areas
* Demonstrating the vision and values in everyday work and practice
* Motivating and working with others to create a shared culture and positive climate
* Ensuring that strategic planning takes account of the diversity, values and experience of the school and community at large
* Managing and monitoring budgets
* Financial negotiation
* Management of grant funding income streams
* Facility & Property Management, including all Health and safety matters
* Leading on all financial matters at site level
At Salutem, you’re not just a care worker - you’re a supportive healthcare professional, an ambitious worker, a loyal colleague, a unique and transparent individual who provides engaging and meaningful experiences for the people we support.
As a valued member of our family, we offer:
• COVID-19 Vaccination
• Key Worker status
• Competitive rates of pay dependant on experience.
• Wagestream - our financial planning app, making it easier to access and manage your finances and allowing you to access up to 30% of your pay throughout the month as and when you need it.
• Training/Qualification Opportunities –In addition to the company induction, you will also receive bespoke specialist training that reflects the needs of the service and your personal development.
• Internal progression opportunities - We're committed to supporting your learning and upskilling, and will support you to reach your full potential and progress in your career with us.
• Induction – You will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to your specific job role and will complete training through a blended learning approach
• Perkbox – We have a great employee benefits platform called Perkbox, this includes over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
• Employee Support Helpline – You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.