Commercial Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-10-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Peter Bull|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 12:25|
This is a highly commercial and strategic role, acting as a business partner to the brand leadership team with the aim of adding and driving value and ensuring financial viability and ROI of all initiatives. It leads the Planning cycle from strategy financials through to detailed annual plan & then the monthly Latest Estimate process.
You will partner across 3-4 brands and will be directly supported by brand FP&A resource for which there is line management responsibility as well support from the functional FP&A "Centres of Excellence"
Your responsibilities will include:
• Contribute to elements of the strategic direction of brand: evaluates financial impact of strategic choices and suggests alternatives
• Deliver the annual budget and ongoing financial estimates in conjunction with brand teams in line with Global/Regional deadlines
• Robustly challenge Estimates to ensure gaps are identified & addressed, provide objective & independent view
• Drive commercial approach and understanding across the brand & use insightful analysis to drive business change
• Ensure relevant, accurate financial and commercial reporting is delivered by FP&A teams on a timely basis to support management & that actionable insights are provided with it
• Lead financial discussion in Regional/Brand reviews ensuring key issues are surfaced and debated collaboratively
• Represents finance in Integrated Business planning cycle, facilitating consensus between sales and demand planning forecasts
• Working with demand planning and brand team to ensure accurate forecasting of new products
We are looking for:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
• Someone who is able to undertake regular weekly travel between the Fareham and London offices
• Previous business partnering experience with Senior leaders, ideally in retail/FMCG, within a large corporate environment
• Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and proven influencing skills and an ability to manage multiple deadlines & stakeholders are essential
In return you will receive a bonus scheme, pension, product allowances, free car parking and excellent progression opportunities.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's