|Salary||Up to £20,000||Sector||Miscellaneous|
We have an exciting opportunity that has arisen as a Business Improvement Support. The ideal candidate will provide the Business Improvement manager with business information analysis and collaborate with all departments to continuously drive improvement through the business. This role is ideal as an internship.Package description
Up to £20,000 depending on experience.
Fixed term - 12 months
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much moreMain responsibilities
- Creation of excel spreadsheets to help analyse data that will deliver financial savings through business improvement
- Analysis of business and continuous improvement initiatives
- Monitor site savings highlighted by business improvement manager.
- Analyse and review labour spend & waste results – highlight large variances to business improvement manager.
- Build relationships with all levels of the operational team
- Systems experience - Intermediate level or above in Excel (V/H Look up,IfSum, pivot tables) & Word
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Able to work flexibly to accommodate changing work priorities.
- Good communication skills
- Change Management
- Ability to work independently.
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.