|Location||Portsmouth, Hampshire||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||Up to £50.00 per hour||Sector||Executive and Management|
A challenging opportunity is now open as a Business Improvement Manager for a multi-national aerospace company, Based in Portsmouth, you will contracted for 6 months occasionally travelling to other European offices within this leading company.
This Business Improvement Manager role will see you part of a trust-based, self-organised and empowered team, testing your ability to manage multiple projects and exploring new ways of working.
- Shape the end-to-end improvement projects together with internal customers: Engineering, Industrialisation, Programmes, Quality, Supply, Finance, HR
- Facilitate and coach Lean Product Development methodologies. This requires solid knowledge of system engineering and Concurrent Engineering. Candidates with AGILE methodologies experience will be particularly appreciated
- Train the managers and employees to spread lean competence & mind-set
- Have experience in; Lean/Transversal improvement, System Engineering, Product Management, AGILE methodology
- International experience
- Six Sigma- Green/ Black are desirable
- £50 an hour
- Core working hours 8am-5pm on 37 hour flexi work week
- On-site parking
If you are interested in working for this amazing company, please apply online or contact Liam Hancock at Acorn, Newport. Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.