Business Growth Officer (Housing and Planning)
- Job Reference: 00027959-1
- Date Posted: 19 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: London
- Salary: £23.45 Per Hour
- Sector: Real Estate & Property, Facilities Management, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
This post will be supporting the economic recovery measures following Covid-19. This will include supporting the programme manager in:
• responding to government measures to help businesses recover
• the re-opening the High Street safely actions including creating a strong message around "shop local, shop safe"
• developing the Local Plans in response to Covid-19, feeding into the Master Plans for Wimbledon and Morden Town Centre
• affordable work space development and implementation of the south London Knowledge Exchange programme
• implementing a jobs brokerage and youth offer in partnership with the DWP.
• promoting the Work and Health programme - Better Working Futures
We are looking for a self starter with strong communication skills, a knowledge of local government legislation and a willingness to build relationships through the established Partnership