|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: bonus scheme and company car||Sector||Sales|
If you are able to build client relationships and have a skill for winning new business within the M&E maintenance and small works division then this maybe the ideal role for you.
The Business development manager / sales professional will have a proven track record within the M&E Industry.
The company has set out a clear progression route for the Prospective candidate to become a sales director at the company as well as bonus schemes in place in order to incentivise and reward the BDM’s work
My client is a well-established maintenance company specialising in hard fm and Small works projects to blue chip clients, commercial offices and leisure and retail.
They are currently looking for a business development manager to come on board and help grow the division Mainly covering London and the home counties, with the head office based in Loughton
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working within an office of 12 staff, working closely with the sales director carrying out the following duties :
- Respond to all leads & Invitations to tender in a timely and professional manner
- Complete a tender return document (with costings for suppliers M&E, fire, security, water treatment) Alongside technical director.
- Ideally experience in mobile and static tenders, ranging from £50,000.00 to £300,00.00 PPM contracts and small refurbishment works.
- Understanding of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Input into the strategic sales plan - a defined business plan that determines objectives and drivers to achieve an agreed sales target
- Identify new business opportunities to maximise sales – new target clients, new partners, new ways to reach the existing market, new products
TO APPLY YOU MUST HAVE :
- A proven track record of acquiring new business within a M&E building company.
- Have an excellent understanding of the current market conditions, with a good network of contacts.
- Be client facing, able to objection handle and happy to entertain clients.
- Happy winning small work PPM contracts up to the value of £500k, with a view of PPM value contracts rising as the company continues its growth plan.
£45,000.00 TO £52,500.00 Dependant on Experience
Bonus structure to be discussed at interview
20 days holiday
Laptop & Mobile Phone