Business Development Manager (IT)
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager (IT)|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Steve Jackson048|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 11:35|
£40-50k deo + uncapped bonus + car + benefits
Do you have a proven track record in B2B Fieldsales, Account Development and winning new business?
Are you experienced in the Technology sector?
Do you have a full UK licence and the flexibility of travelling across the Yorkshire area.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Developing new business relationships (either from leads generated personally or by the Marketing team)
• Making follow up calls, conducting new business presentations and making customer visits
• New business acquisition
• Maintaining and developing existing customer relationships to ensure orders/contracts are renewed
• Working to achieve both individual and team targets (agreed) within budgetary constraints
What we're looking for:
• A strong track record of over achievement within IT related products and solutions
• Proven pedigree selling into Private and Public sectors
• Dynamic, able to work at pace and within a start-up, entrepreneurial environment
• Proven ability to manage contract negotiations and relationships
• Ability to achieve sales objectives effectively and efficiently
• Critical and analytical thinking
• The ability to work collaboratively with the sales and technical team
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Ideally located close to the Leeds area, this is a great opportunity to join a growing brand operating across the UK.
If you have the relevant industry experience, click to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Development Manager
£30000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance
Business Development Advisor
£17000 - £18000 per annum
Business Intelligence Graduate
£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: quarterly bonus