Business Development Manager
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager for one of Glasgow's most well-known leisure groups.
Reporting directly to the Group Operations Director, you will manage a team of 4 staff. Based in Glasgow City Centre, you will be responsible for the business development of all of the brands within the group which ranges from casual dining to boutique weddings and functions. Working closely with the GM's of each of the units you will assist in developing each of the businesses using various methods i.e. social media, networking events, trade events and various websites.
Other duties will include:
* Effectively manage and oversee the Even Sales Enquiry process
* Ensure Sales Standards are consistently met and delivered
* Assist with the development and implementation of promotions, both internal and external
* Lead weekly and monthly meetings as required
* Maintain effective communication with all the departments and units
* Implement a structured PR strategy across the group
The ideal person will be from a hospitality background and have a sound knowledge of the Glasgow casual dining market. You will also have a solid sales background and have the ability to generate new business both leisure and corporate.
This role can offer flexible working hours/days, however you will be required to work 5 over 7 (predominately Monday to Friday). Attending events both internally and externally will also be required as and when.
Salary is £30,000 to £40,000 along with other company benefits i.e. discounts in each of the venues.
To apply please send in a copy of your CV