Business Development Manager - Fire Sector
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Fire Sector|
|Salary:||£50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-09-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Evans|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 16:59|
This role is working for a national specialist fire & security business. There are currently two opportunities on offer. One within the selling of projects, and the other within selling service based contracts.
• To generate and chase leads which result in bringing on new business.
• Identify new opportunities and meet with clients.
• Enhance current relationships.
• Actively promote the sales of Fire & Security equipment, devices, and projects.
• The ideal candidate will have experience as a Business Development Manager within the Fire & Security sector.
• Past experience of sales / new business targets of 500K+ P/A.
• Technical experience would be beneficial.
• A full Driving License is required.
• Basic Salary of Circa £50K.
• Competitive commission structure.
• Company car / car allowance.
• 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
• Annual Bonus.
To find out more about this Business Development Manager – Fire position, please contact Ryan Evans. firstname.lastname@example.org 0121 450 5000
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Passive Fire Contracts Manager – London
£38000 - £48000 per annum
Fire & Security Engineer
£28000 - £30000 per annum
Fire Systems Project Engineer
Senior Fire Sprinkler Engineer
£35000 per annum
Fire Project Engineer - Reading
£35000 - £40000 per annum