Business Development Manager Field Sales Executive
- Job Reference: 00027579-1
- Date Posted: 17 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £50,000 to £80,000
- Sector: Retail & Consumer Products, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Permanent
This could be that one opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Have you been affected by the direct consequences that Covid-19 virus has created? Job instability? Financial uncertainty? Feeling like your family’s security is beyond your control? Let’s face it, our lives are not going to be the same again and our attitude towards safeguarding our families through the provision of PPE is here to stay.
This is a rare but significant opportunity to determine your own level of success and earnings, effectively be your own boss, manage your own customers, with all the benefits and none of the risks or financial commitments of setting up an operation. We’ve done all that for you.
PPE Global Solutions is here to help society combat COVID-19 and other life-threatening diseases and viruses in our fast paced and modern environment by delivering high quality personal protective equipment (PPE) to consumers around the world.
This is such an exciting time to be joining this business! We’re aggressively looking to recruit 12 entrepreneurial Regional Business Associates across the UK:
Northern Ireland West Midlands
North East Anglia
North West South West
Yorks & Humber South East
East Midlands London
First year OTE is almost £80,000 with expected annual growth that could take you to almost £100,000 in the second year and beyond. The earnings are very much in your control.
Please note: This is a profit share, commission only paid position suiting highly motivated sales/business professionals - earnings are uncapped.
Reporting to the Country General Manager, this is an outright business development and business management role. The ideal candidate for this exciting opportunity will lead initiatives to generate and engage with potential customers to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute business sales growth strategies within their region.
* Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
* Target clients would be Hospitals, Medical Centres, Doctor & Dental Surgeries, Care Homes including National Groups, Hospices, Day Care, Education and Cleaning Companies
* Maintain existing business by supporting customers identify and fulfil their PPE needs
* Think critically when planning to assure project success
* Providing advice, pricing and bespoke business winning proposals
* Working from your home office
Skills & Qualifications
* 1 - 2 years' prior business development experience
* Proven track record of hitting targets in sales environment and driving growth
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Proven knowledge and execution of opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, customer calling, account development and highly organised
* Strong understanding of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
* Demonstrable ability to convert prospects, qualify opportunities and close deals with key decision makers
* Focused and goal-oriented
* Highly motivated, energetic & enthusiastic self-starter – this is your business
* Willingness to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibitions
* Capable of working individually and as part of a team with flexible working hours