Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Oliver|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 13:04|
An established professional association & registered charity based in the Centre of Bristol, not far from Temple Meads are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team.
Our client offer brilliant benefits including; 27 days holiday + bank holidays. Parking will also be provided, near Cabot Circus so very central location. Option to buy holiday options and an excellent pension scheme which is 10 % employer - 6 % employee.
You will be working Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm and receive a salary circa £30,000 (depending on experience) per annum + generous bonus.
The ideal candidate would be smart, driven, resilient and passionate about learning and development and NHS. Experience selling to the NHS or selling training and development is highly desirable (although not essential as long as you are interested in this area).
The candidate will need to promote the clients training and development tools that are available to organisations, gain new customers, cross sell to current customers and renew contracts.
This is a role where you will need the determination and hunger to win business, grow accounts and build relationships in what could be a challenging but rewarding environment. You will be based in the Bristol office with regular travel to clients meetings and conferences.
- Set up sales meetings to demo and discuss products and services available
- Understand your clients training and development strategy and promote how you can contribute to that strategy
- Achieve targets
- Attend internal and external meetings and conferences
- Account manage existing customers and forge strong sustainable business relationships - be a trusted advisor
- Renew contracts with existing customers & retain customers wishing to end their subscriptions
- Contribute to the development of new and existing products, services and markets
- You will be selling subscriptions to an online E-learning platform currently used by NHS organisations
This role will suit you if you:
- Are friendly, approachable, customer focused, driven and enjoy over achieving and recognition, and are willing to challenge yourself in order to attain it.
- Have a consultative sales approach and the ability to build personal relationships with clients and colleagues
- Experience in selling a number of solutions and recommending the most appropriate solutions to customers
- Experience in negotiating and closing sales
- Ability to negotiate, influence and persuade others
- Clean driving licence and car required
- Excellent track record of sales to NHS or public sector or training and development community (highly desirable but not essential).
If interested the please hit apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you're not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's