Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Bonus, Company Car, Holiday|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Bennison|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 16:37|
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Technical Sales, Sales/Business Development
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £30-40k per annum + Bonus + Company Car
Location: Devon (Based out of Barnstaple office)
Acorn Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager for our worldwide client who are market leaders at the forefront of their industry. This is a Field Sales role covering Devon, reporting into the Barnstaple office.
The role will both focus on new business development activity whilst taking on responsibility for some existing accounts, to ensure account development and retention.
- Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Identify and win new business to meet agreed business growth targets
- Conduct research to identify new markets
- Monitor commercial performance of accounts to ensure targets are achieved
- Establish and maintain relationships with new business prospects
- Provide detailed area reports to Management
- Actively partake in marketing and promotional activities
Essential Experience Required:
- At least 2 years experience in a comparable role
- Experience working with blue chip accounts/customers
- Technical and commercial awareness
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent communicator
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Company car
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays per annum, increasing after time served.
- The opportunity to join and influence the sales team of a successful, world-wide organisation.
Apply online today!
Acorn Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client. Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's