Business Development Executive
- Job Reference: 00072859-1
- Date Posted: 10 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Stockport, Manchester
- Salary: £21,950 to £30,000
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
Business Development Executives
* £21,950 starting basic salary + commission (up to £27k OTE)
* This increases to £25,000 + commission (up to £30k OTE) depending on performance
Sky Connect is a new, exciting division of Sky. We're passionate about giving small businesses a better broadband experience and we've learnt everything we know from one of the leading providers of business broadband in the United States, Comcast. With an exciting, fast paced start up environment, we're looking for exceptional people to help drive our business forward. And with the support of a truly trusting and collaborative team, you'll grow alongside our business.
This really is a great opportunity to join a winning team as a Business Development Executive, where we'll provide you with great training and excellent career opportunities.
What you'll do as a Business Development Executive:
* Put your sales skills to the test through inbound and outbound calling to businesses
* Have great customer sales conversations whilst building your customer account base
* Meet targets to support the business to drive new customer acquisition
* Create the very best customer experience
* Ensure your positive attitude shines through with any potential customers
What you'll bring as a Busienss Development Executive:
* Proven track record in a target driven sales role
* A background in providing the best customer experience
* Ability negotiate and close orders to completion
* Be resilient and driven to succeed
* Great customer rapport and telephone skills
* The passion to take real accountability for your goals
* Determination to succeed and support the business
This role will see you work 37.5hrs per week on a 3 week shift pattern between 8am - 6.30pm Monday to Friday, plus the occasional Saturday.
The Business Development Executive Rewards:
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
In addition to all these great benefits, you'll have the opportunity to take part in 'Time to Care', our commitment to give each colleague the opportunity to take two paid volunteering days each year to work with our Sky Cares charity partners.
Where you'll work as a Business Development Executive:
Your base site will be in Stockport but we have a hybrid working model giving our team the opportunity to work from home for some of the working week. We'll talk to you about this in more detail at the right time.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we're having to flex our recruitment and working practices to ensure we keep you and our staff safe. If you're invited to an interview, it's likely this will be a virtual interview using video, and we'll do our best to make the process smooth and straight forward for you.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we have a flexible working model giving our team the opportunity to work from home for some of the working week. We'll talk to you about this in more detail at the right time.
We'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you