Business Development Executive
|Job Title:||Business Development Executive|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Patricia D`Arcy|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 17:47|
Base in C London
Salary up to £30K (Uncapped earning potential. Structured commission scheme)
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a highly successful and expanding training organisation with the focus on professional training courses within the professional services sector.
The role will involve nurturing existing spending clients and building new relationships and developing new leads within the allocated client list with key decision makers globally in banks, law firms, M&A advisory firms, private equity firms, accountancy firms and fund management firms.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and driven candidate looking to thrive in a sales environment and growing your client desk by selling the full range of specialist finance courses to clients based not just in the UK but all over the world, by communicating key features, advantages and benefits of attending a course with our industry recognised organisation.
The successful candidate will be calling existing decision makers as well as new decision makers that they find and develop. They will be required to take full responsibility of their spending client list and their sales lead pipeline by managing and updating the CRM (MS Dynamics).
The Account Managers' pipeline will be continuously added to and be created by;
Account Management of existing clients (maintenance, lead generation and servicing)
Generating and developing new leads within allocated disciplines/ regions
Following up all leads, nurturing and converting leads
Deliver proper reporting (pipeline, forecast) in order to manage achievement of targets
Work cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for deal success
- Self-disciplined, Sense of Urgency and a determination to succeed in a business development role
- Results driven coupled with a strong prospecting mindset
- Integrity, intelligence, drive, charisma and a continuous desire to learn
- Enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about personal success
- Fast learner with an outgoing personality
- A can-do and will-do attitude
- Outstanding communication skills, highly articulate with strong phone-based skills
- High energy, willingness to think creatively, problem solver
- Excellent planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain detail-oriented.
- Computer literate
- Thrives with in a dynamic, fast paced sales environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 per annum
£22086 per annum
Email Business Support
£9.73 per hour
Executive Assistant (PA) - advertised on behalf of BeNCH CRC
Band 3 salary commencing at £23,039 per annum
Online Marketing Manager
£35000 - £40000 per annum