|Salary||£18000 per annum||Sector||Sales, Recruitment & HR|
£18k, OTE £25k+ (uncapped) + Training + Benefits + Progression
Inbound, outbound, face to face – want to do it all?
See targets as an opportunity to prove how good you are?
Want to build relationships, generate interest and convert new business?
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, driven individual looking to develop a career in Sales with an Industry leader offering full training, support, great team environment and progression.
Main duties will include:
- Market research activity to develop and classify prospective clients
- Warm, lapsed and cold calls to generate interest, promote services and arrange appointments
- Arrange and attend sales visits & presentations (with initial support)
- Producing marketing plans and related sales literature, send out and follow up
- Maintain social media platforms to increase brand awareness
- Attend networking events
- Updating sales CRM system
- Achieving defined activity targets
If you have previous experience promoting, selling or working in a targeted environment but now want to focus on a career within a professional, down to earth organisation where people and culture are at the heart of everything they do, this could be the opportunity for you.
In return for effort, commitment, common sense and hard work, you will receive industry recognised training, unparallel rewards scheme including uncapped commission, monthly, quarterly and annual competitions and incentives, holidays increasing with service, pension, life assurance, high street discounts including restaurant, hotel, travel, holidays and insurance & more!
Applicants must have a full UK licence.
Interested? Click to apply!