BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
|Job Title:||BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE|
|Salary:||£30000 - £60000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Laura Sherlock 681|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 12:30|
• Prepare and action sales strategy plan for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans and materials as needed.
• Provide regular feedback to the Head of Sales and the board of directors regarding performance.
• Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing to customers by reference to the Company pre-approved pricing and discussions with the board of directors on all prospect applications, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Maintain an activity report including accurate records of all pricing and sales
• Maintain accurate records of all activity undertaken on the Company's CRM software application on a daily basis.
• Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes in keeping with accepted principles of good working practice, you may be required to undertake additional or alternative duties.
Relationship and roles
• Work with other members of sales team and company employees to achieve sales strategy and company goals, including with respect to pricing the target of ensuring maximum profitability for the Company.
• Maintain contact with all customers in the market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, reporting current issues to the board of directors as required
• Problem solving ability
• Good communication skills
• Good time Management
• Highly motivated
• Honest and determined
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to follow instructions and abide by Health and Safety regulations
• Positive "can do" attitude
• A desire to work in pressurised, fast paced environment
To be successful in your application you MUST have tail lift industry experience and extensive sales experience.
The successful applicant will hold a full clean UK driving license - your clients will be located across England, Scotland and Ireland
There are no set hours for this position, so you will need to be flexible and available to work unsociable hours to ensure targets are being hit
Salary is negotiable based on experience and knowledge
Please click to apply or call Laura on 01215255151 to discuss further
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Basic with OTE of up to £40,000+
Business Development Manager
£40,000 basic OTE £50,000
Business Development Exec
Plus a generous bonus!
TELESALES - NEW BUSINESS EXECUTIVE
£23000 per annum
Business Development Manager - Hard Services
£40000 - £100000 per annum