Business Development Executive
|Job Title:||Business Development Executive|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Salary:||£24000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: commission, pension, full expenses paid|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Brodie|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2019 09:38|
To sell software products by establishing contact and developing relationships with new and existing clients, working closely with the client and the rest of the team to ensure that our clients’ needs and expectations are met. This role involves travel around the UK with an average of 3 days a week away from home.
These responsibilities include, but are not restricted to:
- Successfully promote and sell products.
- Preparing and delivering strategic presentations to clients.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge and understanding of the functions of and enhancements to the platform and other software suites.
- Provide support cover for Sales Commercial Leads
- Explore new ways to increase sales opportunities.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the healthcare industry.
- Attend conferences to promote products.
- Liaise with product managers to maintain a strong understanding of the product range.
- Canvas for potential clients.
- Assist team with delivery of marketing tasks/campaigns.
- Undertaking any other reasonable tasks commensurate with your skills and experience.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Identify and qualify opportunities.
- Passion for technology, high level of technical understanding of IT tools. Note that the role does not require software development or in depth technical skills.
- Experience of selling software technology, products and software solutions.
- Good understanding of software development processes and cycles.
- Proficient in MS Office products.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to develop and maintain cordial professional relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to deal with all levels of an organisation.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage your workload, especially where there are conflicting priorities.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team and able to use your own initiative.
Experience & Qualifications
- Proven/demonstrable sales and pre sales experience.
- Clean licence
- Substantial relevant vocational experience (+ 2 years).
- A working knowledge of the healthcare sector.
- Self confidence.
- Honest and enthusiastic.
- Tenacity and resilience.
- Ability to persuade.
- Keen to learn and willing to embrace change.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Creative approach to problem-solving.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business development manager- M&E - £50k
£45000 - £53000 per annum, Benefits: bonus scheme
£12.78 per hour
£34000 - £35000 per annum
Senior Customer Service Executive
£30000 per annum, Benefits: 20 days holiday
Executive PA/Personal Assistant
£11.18 per hour, Benefits: free parking