|Job Title:||Communications Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Patricia D`Arcy|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 13:24|
An experienced Communications Manager is required for a Law firm based in Central London. A salary of up to £40,000 is offered, depending on experience.
As Communications Manager you will work alongside our small Business Development team, yet dynamic, hardworking and enthusiastic team. You will be working with a full gamut of responsibilities including : publications, newsletters and brochures, internal/external marketing collateral, press & PR, seminars, events, tenders and various marketing initiatives. As Communications Manager you will maintain all social media platforms and as well as help to develop website.
- Experience of working in a similar role ideally within a legal or professional services firm
- Sound commercial acumen
- Solid Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) knowledge, initiatives and support, delivery and implementation.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills (ability to build rapport and trust with internal and external clients)
- Strong understanding of business development and marketing programmes;
- Proven project management skills, managing multiple tasks and stakeholder management;
- Experience using CRM systems (Salesforce), InDesign, E-Shot or similar email marketing platforms
- Proficient Computer skills Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's