- Job Reference: 00072856-1
- Date Posted: 10 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Gosport, Hampshire
- Salary: £23,900
- Sector: Administration
- Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Business Coordinator
Location: Gosport, Hampshire, GB, PO12 3BY
Compensation: £23,900 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF43511
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Coordinator to join our business here at HMS Sultan, Gosport. You'll be responsible and accountable to the Contract Director for the efficient delivery of administrative support and general office management, specifically to the headquarter team and where required to the remainder of the site.
Who we are looking for?
As a Business Coordinator you'll be delivering efficiencies in business processes, managing the supply and storage of administrative materials. Therefore, a high level of integrity, quick learner, good verbal and written communication skills, as well as good customer facing skills are all key attributes in securing this role.
What will you be doing?
* Maintain office services by organising office operations and procedures, controlling internal and external correspondence, designing and managing filing systems, reviewing and submitting supply requisitions and providing clerical functions.
* Provide administrative support directly to the Senior Leadership Team and demonstrate continuous improvement by delivering efficiencies in the administrative processes enabling a more effective utilisation of working time - identifying further tasks that could be delivered from within this role.
* Monitor and provide information to the Recruitment Tracker, coordinate departmental reports and assist in management of the Sultan Quality Management System (QMS)
* Be the initial Point of Contact (PoC) for all external and customer visitors and be responsible for ensuring they are picked up from the main gate, escorted where necessary around the site and ensuring exit protocols are complied with.
* Be aware of the principles of risk management and liaise on the associated processes with the Lyneham Office Manager and collate inputs to the Business Continuity Plan for the pan-site Business Support Manager (BSM)
* Co-ordinate the process for security clearances ensuring the appropriate levels of clearance are maintained for contractual compliance.
The experience you'll bring
* IT literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office packages to manipulate data accordingly and to present statistical information, however full training will be given
* Strong administrative and organisation skills with a high degree of integrity
* Experienced in managing office functions and processes
* Experience in minute taking
* Must hold of have ability to obtain SC security clearance
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* Share ownership scheme
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
* We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
For more than a century, Babcock the Aerospace and Defence Company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting
Closing Date: 2nd May 2022