- Job Reference: 00051849-1
- Date Posted: 21 January 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Government & Defence
- Job Type: Permanent
As a Business Consultant (depending on experience you could join the business in our Analyst, Senior Analyst or Consultant grades) you will provide support to a wide range of projects as part of a Techmodal team solving some of our clients’ most challenging problems. You will work with senior staff and Project Managers to ensure the successful delivery of projects that result in tangible benefits for our clients predominantly in the Defence & Security sector.
We are looking for strong all-rounders, who are keen to be involved in both technical delivery and also business development. Only candidates who have live Security Clearance (or 5+ years’ UK residency in order to gain it) and relevant industry experience will be considered for the role.
The successful candidate will:
* Have at least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
* A degree or equivalent practical experience in a relevant numerate discipline such as maths, physics, business, finance, economics, engineering, or similar.
* Must hold (or be able to gain) current Security Clearance and have Defence industry experience.
* Experience in tools such as Power BI or Tableau would be an advantage
Whilst we try to minimise travel whenever possible and promote remote working, our consultants do sometimes travel to various client sites across the UK. We will cover all expenses whilst you are away and make sure you are well looked after.
Remote working during Covid-19
We are closely monitoring government guidelines during the pandemic to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff. At present most of our teams are working from home and only travelling to the office and client site when appropriate. All new starters joining the business will do so on a ‘temporary remote’ basis until it is safe to return to the office and our usual working practices
We have a shared work ethic to go above and beyond for our customers, but we also like to have fun and reward hard work. Our selection of lifestyle benefits and perks are regularly reviewed to ensure that there is something to suit everyone:
· Competitive Salary
· Performance related bonus scheme
· Contributory Pension
· 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
· Additional day off for your Birthday
· Opportunity to purchase up to 5 days additional days Annual leave
· Private Health Insurance
· Life Insurance paying 4 x salary
· Option to join the BAE Share Incentive Plan
· Generous sick pay
· Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption & Shared Parental Leave
· Cycle to work scheme
· Regular staff socials
· Free daily fruit in the office