|Salary||Competitive||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Business Change Project Manager
Cromwell is currently recruiting for an exceptional Project Manager to add value to our Project and Change Management team on a permanent basis. With flexibility for the role to be either home based or head office In Leicester , this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to be able make a substantial impact across the Company, at the same time benefitting from that all important work-life balance.
Role and responsibilities:
In this role, you will be responsible for the successful and timely delivery of customer and cross functional business projects and process improvements whilst acting in a business partner capacity to support, educate and challenge functional teams on change management principles, tools and techniques, ensuring projects are successfully scoped, implemented and reviewed.
Due to the scope of various projects and process improvement activities, you will be required to travel for meetings at our Head Office in Leicester as well as to branches as necessary.
Transformation/Change Team at Cromwell
Our Projects and Change Team is an established function within Cromwell, offering a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work collaboratively as part of a team, at the same time making their mark across a wealth and breadth of cross functional and customer projects during a period of change and growth. Consisting of a team of five Business Change Project Managers (inclusive of these vacancies) and reporting into the Group Director, Projects and Change Management, the team is also very much focused on educating and up-skilling the business in successful project and change delivery methods, in line with Cromwell’s growth map objectives.
- Sound experience of dealing with project, process improvement and change management concepts and practices
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing concurrent multiple projects both with customers and internal stakeholders
- Excellent experience and knowledge of process mapping, analysis, and re-engineering concepts, tools and techniques
- Thorough understanding as well as application experience of continuous improvement tools and techniques
- Demonstrable experience of leading facilitation workshops
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Accomplished with Microsoft Project and Visio
- Advanced user of MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Education to degree level or equivalent experience
- Project Management and/or Process Improvement qualification desirable (i.e. PRINCE2, PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP), Six Sigma)
- Change Management knowledge and experience essential plus qualification desirable (i.e. APMG Change Management)
What you'll get in return
The chance to join a multinational organisation with ambitious growth plans and one where team members truly matter. Our people focus incudes engagement, development opportunities and career path, diversity and the ability to influence.
As one of our employees, you can expect to receive a competitive salary in addition to a variety of benefits, including bonus, company car, 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), free car parking, defined contribution pension scheme and employee discounts on products and retailers.
For further information on the benefits package for this role, please contact us on 0116 2001609.
Cromwell, Fabory, Grainger Global Online and Zoro Tools Europe are subsidiaries of W.W. Grainger, a U.S. Fortune 500 industrial supplies business.
Cromwell has been established for over 50 years and is a supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products, offering an unrivalled choice of products to all industries, professions and trades.
From cutting tools to personal protection products and from precision equipment to abrasives and power tools, our extensive range brings together all the major brands and more in an unrivalled selection available from a single source.
We also offer a diverse profile of technical and specialist support, which ranges from in-depth product expertise, to on-site solutions to enable you to maximise performance.
We offer next day delivery or collection from our nationwide Stock Centres, supported by an overnight UK logistics network.