|Salary||£10.12 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pay rate: £10.12 per hour
As the largest digital bank in the UK, our client is on a journey to ensure they can support the customers of today and tomorrow.
Our client is shaping the future of their industry. Join them to shape how customers are supported now and for years to come.
This is a 6 months temporary role with the potential to be extended. These positions are offering £10.12 per hour. You will work between the hours of 7am and 8pm (7 hours per day plus 1 hour lunch which totals 8 hours) and Saturday’s 5 hours between 9am and 2pm. Total of 35 hours per week. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
Deliver an excellent customer experience for new to bank customers, supporting customers through the process of opening their Business Accounts as well as helping deepen customers’ relationship with the Bank by identifying and meeting their financial and service needs via a range of channels where appropriate. Helps Britain prosper and ensures customers receive fair outcomes, are dealt with efficiently and with the highest level of customer service, including our vulnerable customers. Supports our priorities and acts in line with the Group Values, Behaviors and Codes of Responsibility.
- Deliver a high level of customer experience by ensuring customer needs are met, delivering fair outcomes and making appropriate referrals for additional needs when they have been established to build and deepen customer relationships.
- Take ownership of customer applications, forward planning and diary management to ensure customers are dealt with quickly and professionally and their needs can be met at a time of their choosing via an appropriate channel.
- Deliver an excellent customer experience over the phone (inbound & outbound) to ensure our customer’s need are met to the highest standard.
- Effectively comply with the Risk Management Framework including our Policies, Processes, Procedures and Governance to ensure a robust and consistent approach to make the right decisions and do the right thing for our customers.
- Keep up-to-date with mandatory training and take personal responsibility to ensure you have the appropriate skills and knowledge to remain competent and accredited to undertake your role.
- Comply with all role competency requirements and focus on our customers’ experience to consistently deliver fair outcomes for our customers.
- Good communication skills- oral and written
- Business acumen and attention to detail
- Collaborative working with all colleagues
- Risk, compliance and regulatory management
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Possibility of extension of contract
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
So if you’re interested in learning, growing and developing, then this could be the place for you.
If you think you’re right for the role, apply now and see where your career could go with one of the UK’s largest financial services groups.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK