To carry out a range of demanding clerical or customer service, duties and where appropriate oversee the workflow of other colleagues, in order to deliver a quality service to customers in line with agreed service standards.
- Carry out a range of demanding clerical or customer service duties, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adhere to all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations.
- As appropriate oversee the workflow of other colleagues, giving appropriate advice, guidance and direction to ensure work is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Respond to a range of demanding enquiries, clarifying customers understanding of the information being given.
- Act as a source of expertise to junior / less experienced team members providing coaching as support where necessary and arranging more formal training as appropriate.
- Contribute to the appraisal process, collecting and keeping appropriate data.
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes/procedures/ systems.
- Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues.
- When required support line management with the implementation of changes in own work area.
- Undertake duties at a similar or lower level as required.
- You will ideally have experience in customer service and managing a team.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent ongoing training will be provided
- Agile. flexible work environment
- Great rates of pay
- Accrue paid holiday as you work
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Hours and pay:
- £10.12 per hour + Bonus
- Monday - Saturday
- Shift rota between 7am - 8pm
- 8-week rota
- Onsite parking
- Onsite canteen, Coffee bar, Kitchenette, ATM
- Regular and accessible transport facilities to the site.
If you're interested in joining an organisation that is shaping the future of the banking industry, then this could be for you. Apply today and make a real difference to how our client supports the customer of the future.