Capella Professional are working in an exclusive partnership with a reputable computer software company that have developed a market leading all in one health & safety app software keeping you safe and operational.
The company is continuing to grow and evolve, with clients ranging from local businesses to global organisations with a variety of requirements and uses of the platform.
The platform helps organisations with Risk Assessments, Audits, Accident & Incident Reporting, Job Management, Lone Working and much more.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our in-house development team, working closely with product stakeholders and developers to provide a joined-up approach to platform documentation, development and testing.
Our ideal candidate will have experience working within a development team and keen to take an active role within the business to develop and grow the platform.
Key Job Roles Include:
* Experience working in an Agile development environment
* Collaboration with the Product Team and external clients to provide documentation and specifications for new features
* Able to create requirements as workable development stories
* Ensuring wider System Specification documents are kept up to date
* Collaborate with the development team to ensure updates meet the requirements outlined in the specification
* Producing wireframes to support system specifications
* Familiarity with Azure Dev Ops is beneficial
* Familiarity with Gherkin Syntax is beneficial
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk and present to a range of audiences
* The ability to motivate others and lead change
* The ability to work on multiple projects within project timeframes
* A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
* Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
* A strong interest in business and business development
* A good understanding of information technology
"We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity