- Job Reference: 00054414-1
- Date Posted: 7 January 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Administration
- Job Type: Permanent
Oneresource Ltd is a growing business based in Banbury that provides a range of useful services to small businesses in the UK. We're building a good reputation and are looking for good people to join our small team. The services we offer are tailored to each client’s requirements and we expect our team to exceed the expectations of the clients that they look after.
* Office hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours/week)
We have been around since 2009 and show no signs of slowing down; our team are hand-picked for their skills and experience and we want you to join us and make a stand-out contribution. The ideal Business Administrator will love talking to people on the phone, enjoy solving problems, thrive on multi-tasking, be willing to learn new skills and be flexible in their attitude.
Typically, your varied day-to-day role would include all or some of the following:
* Bookkeeping, expenses and invoicing
* Sales and digital marketing support
* Making or taking calls
* Email, diary and business administration support
Qualifications and Skills
Business Administrator candidates should be highly computer literate including proficiency with Microsoft Office and G Suite and to be considered for the position will need:
* A successful career with experience in one or more industries - any type of industry
* Between two and seven years in most roles with consistently high performance - any role so long as you were successful, and at least 10 years overall professional experience
* Excellent all-round IT skills including the use of online software systems used in bookkeeping, sales, marketing (including social media, email marketing, CRM) and travel
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a great telephone manner
* To be educated to a minimum of A-Level standard, preferably to degree level
Some knowledge of general marketing concepts, bookkeeping, customer service and sales would be highly beneficial.
* Join a growing and successful company
* Contributory pension and holiday pay
* Team environment with training and managerial support
* Take on an exciting and highly varied role
This is a rare opportunity for an individual with a track record of high performance to expand their horizons with our leading company. So, if you are ready to come and join our family, we are waiting to hear from you.
Government COVID-19 precautions have been fully risk assessed and implemented throughout the business: - remote interview process, plastic shield at work station, social distancing in place, virtual meetings and sanitisation cleaning procedures in place