Do you fancy a change? We can offer you a rewarding career with a difference!
Going out on the open road as a bus driver, you'll work on your own initiative and take ownership of your bus on its travels, looking after passenger safety and providing a great customer experience. You'll drive different routes, issue tickets and drop people off at their destinations.
- If you join us you will be earning between £20,500 and £23,000 per year.
- The training we provide for you to become a qualified bus driver will be fully paid for
- We will even pay you a weekly wage whilst you are in training!
- Your working hours will be 39 per week.
- This is a permanent contract.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is a good communicator and gets on well with people. You must be patient, a safe driver, reliable and calm under pressure. Happy to work a variety of shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends, you should also have a full UK driving licence (with no more than 3 points).
Training & Qualifications:
Full paid training will be provided which includes;
- Training for a PCV Licence
- Vehicle and route familiarisation
- Ticket machine and ticket type training
What can we offer you?
- up to 5 weeks holiday (plus Public Holidays)
- company pension
- free bus travel for you and your family
- £6 all-day train travel on GWR, SWR and other First train companies
- High Street discounts
We will also provide you with a uniform so no need to worry about having the right kit for the job!