Buisness Development Manager
|Job Title:||Buisness Development Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Orr|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 11:05|
Reporting to: Head of Sales and Marketing
Pertemps are excited to be working with one the UK's leading training providers who are looking for a Business Development Manager who should be a social butterfly, adapting to the changing landscape of the Education Sector. Possessing personality and ambition, will drive forward the companies products and services in order to increase their market share.
This role is about identifying, approaching and recruiting new centres to the client database targeting Further Education Colleges and Private Training Providers to sell and promote our client. Having a competitive nature is a must!
Having sales experience, we want you to be awesome communicator, with excellent negotiation skills, and the ability to hold a room when representing our client.
This is an autonomous role which requires highly motivated individuals happy working alone within set parameters.
• Generate leads in line with our sales strategy (for example, focusing upon a geographical location, a type of centre or a particular suite of qualifications or service).
• Conduct sales visits to both existing and prospective centres, providing advice and guidance on their products with a focus on the benefits of using us as their awarding organisation.
• Rigorously follow up on contacts made to maximise on every opportunity.
• Develop relationships with key influencers within centres.
• Coordinate smooth hand over of newly recruited centres to Client Relationship Officers.
• Maintain an in depth knowledge of the products and services offered by our client, undertaking CPD where required.
• Attend monthly meetings with the Head of Sales and Marketing to review progress.
• Contribute towards company objectives in both sales and compliance.
• Represent the company at various meetings and conferences.
• Be available to travel, based on business needs.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Have a proven track record of successful sales experience (preferably within the education sector).
• Be prepared to work in a regulated environment with a constant eye to maintaining and improving regulatory compliance.
• Have a strong sales and customer service focus.
Here are just a few of the essential softer skills you will need to successfully join our team:
• Be confident and ambitious with a "can do, will do" attitude.
• Be well motivated, enthusiastic and able to work on your own initiative.
• Be able to have fun!
• Work well with others.
• Be able to keep an eye on the bigger picture and appreciate where your role fits into the business.
• Be passionate about education and the opportunities that it brings.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's