|Job Title:||Building Surveyor|
|Salary:||Circa £40k + package|
|Start Date:||2018-01-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Lovegrove|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2018 09:34|
Are you a dynamic Chartered Building Surveyor? Would you like to work for a Top 10 multidisciplinary practice? If the answer is yes, then there is a fantastic opportunity to join a small but growing team in the Bristol area.
Building Surveying is a friendly and focused team covering a wide variety of commissions from its own client base and other parts of the business. This role is based within a beautiful grade II listed building in a prestigious suburb of Bristol.
The team covers project and conservation work up to £2 - £3m, as well as all professional work including building surveys, defects investigation, party wall advice and expert witness services although does not undertake stock condition surveys and dilapidations.
If you are a Chartered Building Surveyor or are a candidate with significant relevant experience working toward MRICS (or equivalent), with an ability to demonstrate the following, we would like to hear from you.
- Good knowledge of building construction
- Able to deliver a wide variety of projects from inception to completion including feasibility studies, design, specification, contract administration and cost control
- Rigorous in evaluation of building condition
- Accurate identification and investigation of defects and able to produce cost conscious solutions for a variety of building defects
- Knowledge of building and preventative maintenance requirements
- Strong time management skills enabling management of own workload within allocated timescales with timely preparation of reports, specifications, schedules of work and drawings
- Clear and concise report writing
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, word and excel
- Knowledge or an interest in conservation
- Working knowledge of The Party Wall Etc. Act 1996
This is a great opportunity that offers:-
- Varied and exciting workload
- Unique and prestigious array of local projects
- Excellent work life balance
- Friendly and collaborative working environment
- Desirable office location
- Generous salary and package
- Fantastic prospects with genuine scope for career progression and professional development
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's