building services driver
|Job Title:||building services driver|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Craigen|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 14:07|
My Client is a FM delivery company that are looking for a delivery driver/runner to deliver spare parts and equipment to a team of engineers across the iconic University College of London campus.
The role will be based out of the main campus within Warren Street /Euston Square, and the ideal candidate will live within commutable distance. The position comes with an on site pool van to use.
THE JOB ROLE :
• Work Between all UCL campus sites delivering parts and equipment to engineers on a daily basis.
• Help the onsite FM team with smooth running of each campus
• Be happy to assist engineers with manual labour as and when the requirement arises
• Log and Manage all parts distributed to the engineering alongside the building manager
• Be able to drive and also be able to carry heavy parts and equipment
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• The ideal candidate will be someone with Delivery driving experience within a building company
• Clean Drivers licence
• A can do attitude to help out where necessary during delivery downtime
• An understanding or exp within manual labour
£22/24,000.00 PER ANNUM
20 days holiday
A Pool Van on site
Full uniform and Mobile Phone
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£20800 - £24960 per annum
£9.94 - £19.88 per hour, Benefits: Free car parking, staff discount.
Salary based on Self -employed rates- PAYE Rate may vary
£10 per hour
excellent overtime rates