- Job Reference: 00077303-1
- Date Posted: 16 June 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Construction, Trades & Services
- Job Type: Permanent
A.P. Faulkner (Heating) Ltd.
For over half a century, Faulkners have been providing a first-class central heating service to households, local authorities and housing associations across the South of England. As one of the largest and most successful private heating companies in the region, we are dedicated to delivering a quality service all the time, every time – but we can’t do it alone.
As a result, Faulkners is now recruiting for a Small Works builder to join our family-run business.
Locations Covered – Berkshire, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire
Competitive Rates of Pay
The Job Role:
* Small scale building works in occupied properties following heating installations.
* Liaise with Operation Co-Ordinators in order to carry out a project effectively
* Identify and overcome challenges that may disrupt the timely completion of projects
* Ensure the compliance of industry regulations and internal policies and practices
* Maintain a safe and clean working environment
* Complete the necessary construction documents and activity logs
* Experience of working within the Construction sector
* Knowledge of Small Works building practices including; small scale plastering, making Good, painting, brickwork and carpentry.
* Resourceful and reliable with strong organisational skills
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Able to work effectively as part of a team
* Demonstrates professionalism and a friendly manner
* Successful applicant will need their own van and ladders
For information about the role, or to apply to the position pleasw click the apply button below.
We have a comprehensive Coronavirus policy, which is available upon request