BSL Childrens Support Worker
- Job Reference: 00018151-1
- Date Posted: 3 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Wokingham, Berkshire
- Salary: £12.00 to £18.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Permanent, Temporary
Active SEN are looking for a BSL qualified children's support worker in the Wokingham area.
Due to the situation with COVID-19, there are many looked after children who need supporting at home or in the community. Parents/carers also need respite from looking after their children at this difficult time too. This is why support is needed.
We are looking for a BSL qualified children's support worker to support a boy aged 17 years old. This boy has learning difficulties and hearing impairment. He communicates using BSL. You would have to be competent in signing as this is the only way that the boy can communicate and understand.
For this role you will need:
* A clear DBS
* BSL level 2 minimum
* Right to work in the UK
* Any SEN or childcare qualifications are a bonus
If you are interested in this role please do apply and you will be contacted by a member of our team. Thank you