|Salary||£20 - £25 per hour||Sector||Social Care|
The main purpose of the role will be to provide expert support to Commissioning Managers to procure and monitor care, health and well-being support services to vulnerable adults and older people including people with physical disabilities, people with learning disabilities, mental health problems, HIV and substance user. You will also need to work collaboratively as part of a team to support and develop positive and constructive partnerships with colleagues in the Contracts Team, Corporate Procurement and Legal, commissioners, statutory, voluntary and private sector providers to deliver quality outcomes for users and carers. The local athority will also be need you to lead on a particular area of work as allocated by the Team Manager.
Please find below the main duties and responsibilities for the role:
- To source suitable Care agencies for the provision of Home Care packages of care to LBH client base.
- To source Care home vacancies both within and outside of the Borough for the applicable LBH client base.
- To ensure vulnerable adults are safeguarded and safeguarding procedures followed
- To support Commissioning Managers implement and review commissioning strategies and deliver commissioning intentions.
- To ensure contract compliance, identifying and investigating issues, as part of the monitoring process, in liaison with CQC, providers, operational staff and Service Users.
- To negotiate contract variation and fee increases as appropriate.
- To utilise systems to monitor, implement, evaluate and review social care contracts and projects.
- To support and develop positive and constructive partnerships in the Department, the wider Local Authority with users, carers and external stakeholders.