British Sign Language (BSL) Level 2
- Job Reference: 00006833-1
- Date Posted: 15 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Salary: £9.20 to £11.40 Per Hour
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
British Sign Language (BSL) Level 2
Chesterfield – Derbyshire
£9.20 - £11.40 Per Hour
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Level 2 British Sign Language (BSL)
Vision for Education are actively recruiting for an experienced Level 2 British Sign Language (BSL) Teaching Assistant to work within an Integrated resource unit attached to one of our mainstream primary schools.
The desired Level 2 British Sign Language (BSL) Teaching Assistants will be working one to one with a child in Year 3. This is a fulltime role with a strong possibility that it could turn to a permanent position
The school, based in Chesterfield, is a large primary school graded GOOD by OFSTED. Part of an academy it provides a strong and supportive senior leadership team.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant, you will:
· Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in British Sign Language (BSL).
· Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a Primary environment.
· Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
· Ideally have experience delivering primary lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
· Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
· FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
· £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
· Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield primary team on (phone number removed).
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.