|Location||Brockenhurst, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £17680.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Job title: Breakfast Chef
Contract type: Permanent - Full Time
Salary: £8.50p/h overtime paid - (£17,680)
Hours: 40hrs per week
Shifts: 5/7 days, straight shifts
Reference number: DS679
A lovely hotel ideally situated in Brockenhurst are looking to recruit an experienced Breakfast Chef for their team. The Hotel has a 2 Rosette restaurant, and covers number of weddings and functions throughout the year. The hotel's restaurant offers a great selection of dishes using fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard. They are currently recruiting for a Breakfast Chef to join their brigade. Straight shifts - 40 Hours a week + Tips. Accommodation is provided.
Your main responsibilities as Breakfast Chef in Brockenhurst will include:
- Running a section within the kitchen
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- To supervise the team when required
What you need to get the Breakfast Chef Job in Brockenhurst:
- Experience at Breakfast Chef level
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
- Experience cooking with fresh produce at two rosette level but not essential
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019