|Location||Southampton, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £18000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Breakfast Chef - Boutique Hotel - Southampton - Up to £18,000
A boutique Hotel outskirts of Southampton currently is recruiting for an experienced Breakfast Chef to join their team.
This Hotel has a Fine Dining 2AA Rosette awarded Restaurant, bar and lounge and function rooms. The venue is extremely popular for weddings, conferences and other events.
As a Breakfast Chef you will work 5 out of 7 days per week - straight shifts with all evenings OFF.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Breakfast Chef:
* To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
* To keep all working areas clean and tidy
* To comply with hotel's health and safety and food safety legislations
* To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Breakfast Chef:
* NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Previous experience in a similar role
The Reward/Benefits - Breakfast Chef:
* Salary of up to Up to £18,000 + Tips
* Great career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.