As Branch Manager leading the Leeds and Doncaster operations, you’ll be responsible for running both branches with 20 direct reports, ensuring your team are motivated, engaged and getting the most from their roles.
You’ll ensure we’re providing overall excellent customer service and we are responding to clients’ requirements in line with KPIs and budgetary targets, with effective stock control and efficient processes through the warehouse facilities.
An excellent opportunity for a Manager with proven experience ideally within a similar operation (retail, supply chain distribution, warehouse and logistics), you’ll have strong stakeholder management and are able to build relationships internally and externally, and one which invokes trust and respect.
Hours: 40.25 across the week
Business hours are usually Monday to Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm, and Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm.
The ideal candidate
- Proven branch and/or business management
- Previous warehouse experience including stock management
- Proven people leader; able to lead, develop, influence and inspire your team(s)
- Self-motivated with a desire and drive to succeed
- Analytical skills (reporting and interpretation)
- Effective communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Experience within an Industrial consumable / Industrial supplies environment is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Lean Management principles would be an advantage
- Knowledge, experience and / or qualifications in logistics and supply chain management would also be an advantage
What you'll get in return
The chance to join a multinational organisation with ambitious growth plans and one where team members truly matter.
Our people focus incudes engagement, development opportunities and career path, diversity and the ability to influence. Benefits include a competitive salary, bonus and company car.
Cromwell, Fabory, Grainger Global Online and Zoro Tools Europe are subsidiaries of W.W. Grainger, a U.S. Fortune 500 industrial supplies business.
Cromwell has been established for over 50 years and is a supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products, offering an unrivalled choice of products to all industries, professions and trades.
From cutting tools to personal protection products and from precision equipment to abrasives and power tools, our extensive range brings together all the major brands and more in an unrivalled selection available from a single source.
We also offer a diverse profile of technical and specialist support, which ranges from in-depth product expertise, to on-site solutions to enable you to maximise performance.
We offer next day delivery or collection from our nationwide Stock Centres, supported by an overnight UK logistics network.