DBS checked Receptionist
|Job Title:||DBS checked Receptionist|
|Salary:||£10 - £13 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Marta Dimetros|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 10:57|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a government organisation in Aldgate, the city of London.
The ideal candidate will have good IT skills, exceptional customer service skills and be well presented.
Front of house reception experience is desireable but not essential.
Working hours will be Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
This is an urgent role to start ASAP
- Answering the switchboard in an efficient and professional manner, within a target of 5 rings
- Callers are to be announced when put through the relevant extension, with messages to be taken if the call cannot be taken at that time. All messages to have time, date, caller's name company, contact no and reason for call, if appropriate. Messages must be passed to the recipient promptly.
- Greeting visitors ensuring all names and details are logged and recorded in the visitor’s book on reception and notifying the appropriate member of staff.
- To update notice boards with internal announcements and current vacancies. To ensure all notice boards are kept tidy.
- To project a professional and positive image at all times to both internal and external customers.
- To assist with meeting room bookings, ordering refreshments and making tea and coffee, when required.
- To carry out as requested any other office duties, which are normal custom and practice.
- Reception experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Use of own initiative
- Personable, approachable and able to work as part of a team
- Good switchboard skills
- Good IT skills
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's