Do you have leadership experience on balance of plant and turbine islands within a nuclear new build project?
Do you hold current SC clearance or have the ability to obtain this?
If so we would love to hear from you.
Our client is an Award-Winning International Engineering Design Consultancy who provide innovative and cutting-edge solutions.
Balance of Plant Lead
Responsible for the formation, leadership and management of the Balance of Plant engineering team which will form part of a Small Modular Reactor major development programme.
* Leadership of the engineering activities of the Balance of Plant team
* Development of Safety and Functional Requirements
* Design Package production in line with Requirements
* Management of Interfaces
* Preparation of Technical Specifications
* Develop Modularisation concepts in line with Project Requirements
* Maintain Equipment Lists and Schedules
* Management of Risk and Opportunity
* Experience in similar roles with specific emphasis on FEED through to detailed design.
* Experienced in leading and managing multi-disciplinary design teams
* Able to define steam cycle modelling outcomes and oversee work undertaken
* Ability to define budgets/work programmes for complete design project life-cycles e.g. requirements capture, concept design and detailed design.
* Proven ability to develop high quality engineering solutions associated with Good understanding of relevant Regulations, ONR, Environment Agency and HSE
* Systems Engineering awareness
* Experience in managing sub-contractors
* CEng in a relevant discipline
* SC Clearance or capable of achieving it
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business