|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Angela Jay|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 12:31|
Location :- Skelmersdale (WN8)
Contract :- Permanent
Hrs :- Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:00
Salary :- £20,000 - £22,000 p/yr (DOE)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Bookkeeper for our client who specialise in providing high quality bespoke security products within both industrial and commercial sectors.
You will be responsible for maintaining financial records of the company by accurately recording the day to day financial transactions in a timely manner.
As the Bookkeeper your responsibilities will be :-
- Check and verify all invoices and receipts
- Enter and balance accounts on a daily basis.
- Maintain orderly financial filing systems.
- Prepare month end accounts and reports.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Assist the Finance department with other duties where necessary
The successful Bookkeeper will have the following skills & experience :-
- Must have Bookkeeping/Accounting working experience.
- Ideally hold a qualification within a relevant discipline.
- Excellent knowledge of SAGE and MS Office (Word & Excel).
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise work.
You will be offered a starting salary up to £22K with the opportunity of optional overtime, company pension scheme and sick pay.