|Salary||£18000 - £19000 per annum||Sector||Health & Medical|
Each role is being offered at 20 hours per week to be worked on a flexible, rotating basis as required by the needs of the Clinic.
In return we offer a salary of £19,000 – pro rata, pension, 20 days holiday and a professional and friendly working environment.
• To provide excellent customer service to all new and existing patients by offering an effective and seamless appointment booking process for MRI scans and radiology.
• To communicate in a friendly and welcoming manner to ensure that everyone who comes into contact with the Clinic holds it in high regard.
• To provide absolute discretion at all times in order to protect patient data and confidentiality.
• To ensure that total confidentiality and data protection is maintained in that no information about patients, either medical or personal, is disclosed to persons other than those referrers attached to, the clinic for which such information is relevant.
• To ensure that complaints which cannot be swiftly resolved to any customer's satisfaction are referred to the Clinic Manager immediately.
• To undertake all duties without direct supervision, working within broad procedural guidelines.
• To answer all incoming calls within 3 rings in a professional and welcoming way.
• To manage any telephone in a polite and professional manner.
• To facilitate patient enquiries regarding scans and other services within the clinic exercising initiative with regards to actions necessary within the guidelines.
• To prioritise any bookings of referrals as advised by management on a day to day basis.
• To ensure on a daily basis all information using the Private Practice Software (PPS) and company files are recorded.
• To use word software for any miscellaneous typing as required.
• To ensure that all use of computers and PPS is with your personal log in.
• To assist with the logging of all new referrals received on the appropriate spreadsheets and to enter the patient's details onto PPS.
• To phone and book patients according to the protocols provided seeking advice when needed and not exceeding limits of accountability.
• To assist in the management of requests for patient reports and keeping the system up to date with notes of repeat reports.
• Take and pass on written messages as and when they arise.
• To engage in any training that is necessary that relates to your role.
• To assist in the cancellation of appointments due to sickness or mechanical breakdown by contacting patients and to re appoint either by letter or telephone
• To pass onto the Director the collated early/ urgent report requests for patient reports
• To carry out monthly and quarterly audit/searches and or spreadsheets as required
• To engage in good communication with all internal staff.
• To help and support colleagues as required, including cover for annual leave and sickness.
• To assist with any other reasonable duties as may be required by the business.
As a Booking Clerk at the Clinic, you will be expected to:-
• Have excellent and interpersonal skills;
• Be professional in your approach;
• Be IT literate and familiar with all Office software and Clinic specific software;
• Be able to prioritise and manage a busy workload;
• Have excellent communication skills;
• Have attention to detail;
• Always be punctual and reliable;
• Be self-motivated and able to use your initiative;
• Have a positive ‘can do' attitude;
• Be flexible in your approach;
• Maintain a high degree of discretion at all times.