|Job Title:||Procurement Administrator|
|Salary:||£24000 - £27000 per annum|
|Start Date:||June 2019|
|Contact Name:||Angela Turner|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 11:46|
6 month contract
An international Construction services provider with a proven track record in delivering a range of projects across both private and public sectors is seeking additional resource for their Procurement and Supply chain team in Bristol. They require an experienced Procurement Administrator to join and compliment thier existing team on a Fixed term contract basis.
As a Procurement Administrator, your key accountabilities will include:
• Checking subcontract order requests from surveyors (including all signatures are completed)
• Creating subcontract orders, via SAP
• Addressing any queries, scan, post & file hard copy of orders
• The creation & emailing of supplier orders, via Siteman (credit card orders, small orders & Service Engineering orders)
• Addressing delivery & pricing queries (including allocating cost codes), via Basware
• Updating standard reports for the Commercial Director
• Staff allocation
• Cash reports
• Requesting updates from surveying team on standard reports:-
• Project Receivables
• Supply Chain Resource Planning
The Procurement Administrator candidates should have:
• Previous experience of working in a Procurement and or sub-contract administration role would be desirable
• Experience of using SAP or similar IT system for procurement purpose
• Good communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to communicate at all levels
• Strong Team ethos with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent IT skills and experience is using Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
• Accuracy and attention to detail and an interest in administration
• Ability to plan own work, using own initiative, with a can-do and willing attitude.
What can the Procurement Administrator expect in return:
In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, there are continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment. The contractor is committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects their customer base and the communities in which they operate, creating an environment that enables everyone to fulfil their potential. They have a fantastic reputation within the industry for delivering quality and exceeding client expectations and, as an employer, are equally well respected.
To register your interest in becoming their next Procurement Administrator, please forward your CV today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's