|Job Title:||BMS Engineer|
|Salary:||£32000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Carl Creed|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 11:08|
High Wycombe, Bucks
£32k – 50k plus car, bonus, pension
I’m once again pleased to be working with my client a successful controls company based in Bucks to take onboard another BMS Engineer to work on calls outs, servicing and projects.
As a company you can expect a stable working environment/platform for further growth. They are willing to either take on a lower skilled engineer and train up to a high level or a fully skilled engineer which is reflected in the salary range.
They are looking for a BMS engineer with experience with Trend control systems and also with Delta controls systems, we will entertain training for Delta controls systems if the successful applicant does not have this experience,
The role will include site management, pre-commissioning of control systems, software commissioning, graphics commissioning, head end supervisor setup and commissioning, system demonstration and hand-overs of a variety of projects of all sizes.
- Experience with MS office software is a must (Word & Excel) for reports and commissioning sheets
- Experience with MODBUS and BACNET would be an asset but training could be provided
- The ability to engineer and write software would be an asset
- The ability to create schematical graphics and head end packages would be an asset
- The works are predominantly local to the northern home counties but some London works will be undertaken,
The working hours are 40 hours per week with paid over-time at time x 1.5 Monday to Friday and Saturday’s before mid-day and time x 2 all other times
Company vehicle will be provided, company pension scheme, yearly bonus’s based on company profits for the year
I look forward to hearing from you should you meet the criteria above for this fresh BMS Engineer role covering the Buckinghamshire regions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's