BMS Commissioning Engineer
|Job Title:||BMS Commissioning Engineer|
|Salary:||£34000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Carl Creed|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 08:46|
London and South East
Up to £45k basic salary depending on experience, car/car allowance, annual bonus, bespoke personal development plan, abundant overtime, travel/business expenses, phone, laptop and company pension
An enterprising client of mine who I have helped support with recruitment over the years are looking to add an experienced BMS Commissioning Engineer to their commissioning team of 14 commissioning engineers They have been established for over 25 years and provide an excellent BMS commissioning service spanning commercial, high-spec residential, critical site and industrial sectors through London and the south east.
They offer great training, team centric working and ample career progression. Opportunities are aplenty with scope to work on and run large projects across London and the South East.
They have a great reputation for training their BMS Commissioning Engineers to high standards, putting them through courses and supporting with professional development.
As BMS Commissioning Engineer, day-to-day requirements include pre-commissioning and commissioning of Trend BMS Systems, writing software & generating graphics, modification of Trend graphics and managing project client demonstrations & hand-overs
- Formal training with Trend with proven site based usage.
- Commissioning experience with Trend across commercial sites.
- Electrical certifications and/equivalent
- Up to £45k basic salary depending on experience
- Full training numerous supplementary BMS systems
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays
- Company car or car allowance
- Bespoke personal development plan
- Paid travel/business expenses
- Full pension
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's