Bistro Sous Chef - Kings Worthy
|Job Title:||Bistro Sous Chef - Kings Worthy|
|Salary:||£22500.00 - £22550.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 11:03|
Bistro Chef - Events/Bistro- Winchester - Salary £22.500k
The Reward/Benefits - Chef:
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* An hourly salary of up to £12.50 per hour offered depending on experience.
An events catering company which prides itself on an excellent standard of service. This company offers great opportunities for career progression and development. Currently recruiting for an experienced Chef to join the team at our location in Winchester. This is a lunch time bistro that offers private events.
As a Chef you will work 5 out of 7 days per week 8.30am-3.30pm/ 1 evening a week till 830pm - a minimum of 35 hours per week.
Overtime will be paid!!!
Would suit a Hotel Background with Banqueting experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef:
* Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
* Ensuring the food is served in the right manner
* Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
* To control and maintain the stock levels
* To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef:
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Creativity and keen interest in food and cooking
* Strong communication skills
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate will be advantageous
* Longevity - No Job Hopping
* Own transport is essential
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's