|Job Title:||BIM Coordinator|
|Salary:||£24000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Dewhurst|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2018 12:30|
A fresh opportunity with one of UK’s leading Architectural consultancies in Birmingham, based in the City Centre has arisen. They are currently looking for a BIM Coordinator with previous experience on large scale projects to join their team.
The award-winning practice has an excellent reputation for creating high-quality buildings. They work across multiple sectors including: residential, education, masterplanning and leisure, continually applying and investing in the most up to date programmes and technologies. A successful BIM Coordinator candidate will be working to implement BIM level 2 standards to a range of projects.
This is a great opportunity to work with a company who will fully support career progression at all stages of your Architecture education, also offering benefits such as cycle scheme, pension scheme, bonus and healthcare opportunities.
- Working with the BIM lead to implement level 2 BIM standards across a range of projects
- Produce and develop BIM Execution Plans
- Creating and curating BIM content
- Produce the Information Requirements document for the projects
- Production, Audit and Management of the PIM and AIM
- Be able to work on numerous projects, and provide in-house training for current staff.
- Good knowledge of SketchUp and Vectorworks is desirable
- Have a sound working knowledge of Revit
- Working knowledge of a Common Data Environment (CDE) and how the Information Manager will be in control of this
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive team player
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £40000 per annum
£32000 - £40000 per annum
£17.5 per hour
Land and Design Coordinator
£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance, Holiday, Pension, Mileage, Bonus
Product & Technical Coordinator
£25000 - £27000 per annum