|Salary||£25000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
Fresh opportunity with one of UK’s leading Award Winning Architectural consultancies in Birmingham.
We are looking for a BIM Manager to join one of UK’s most well-known Architecture consultancies in Birmingham working across a wide variety in projects across all sectors. You will be joining a friendly Technical team in some very modern offices in the centre of Birmingham.
Responsibilities: BIM Co-ordinator
- Produce and develop BIM Execution Plans
- Produce the Information Requirements document for the projects
- Development of a Project Information Plan (PIP)
- Production, Audit and Management of the PIM and AIM
- Understanding contactor requirements and Handover of PIM to construction teams
- Providing Contractor and End user training of Federated models and COBie outputs
- Be able to work on numerous projects, and provide in-house training for current staff.
- Have a sound working knowledge of Revit and Navis works software
- Working knowledge of a Common Data Environment (CDE), COBie data
- Technical construction experience
- Excellent communication skills to be able to explain to the client and whilst training colleagues
- A proactive team player