|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
A fresh new opportunity has arisen at a long established Architecture firm in Cirencester. This highly regarded practice is looking for a BIM expert to develop the use of BIM and Revit use within the practice. A successful candidate will be given the opportunity to further the use of these technologies and provide training to other staff members.
This well regarded practice specialises within the residential sector, working on schemes with both independent and large housing developers as well as large, bespoke private residential projects across Gloucester and the Cotswolds. They also have a history of completing heritage projects across the South. The firm is looking for a bright individual who is passionate about progressing the use of BIM within the company.
This is a great opportunity to work with a company who will fully support career progression at all stages of your Architecture education, also offering benefits such as parking permit, flexible working hours and a friendly professional working environment in new offices.
Responsibilities: BIM Coordinator
- Responsible for technical detailing using Revit and AutoCAD across a range of residential projects
- Liaising with professionals from multiple backgrounds, including contacting local authorities, clients and consultants
- Creating and curating BIM content
- Auditing projects
- Implementing BIM level 2 standards across all projects at all RIBA stages
- Provide in-house training for current staff on Revit
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and Revit
- Confident managing personal workload and leading others
- Relevant related qualification in BIM, Architecture or Construction, providing a portfolio of recent work
- A technical background in Architecture is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and an active team player