|Salary||£13 - £15 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
As a Billing Coordinator you will working in a team of 5 reporting to the Senior Project Accountant.
The main function of this role is to support the Senior Project Accountant on all financial aspects of the project within UK Operations.
The duties include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for manual and system generated invoices for projects.
• Accountable for compiling the supporting backup of all invoices
• Overseeing weekly analysis on hours charged to project
• Updating invoice register and AR reports
• Maintain bill rate schedules
• Auditing JV partner invoices
The successful candidate will have the following skills / attributes:
• Educated to degree level
• Proficient Excel skills
• Oracle experience highly desirable
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Great teamwork capabilities
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.