- Job Reference: 00040232-1
- Date Posted: 23 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Newtownabbey, County Antrim
- Salary: £18,000 to £19,000
- Sector: Accounting, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance & Superannuation, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Billing Assistant, Newtownabbey. £18000 - £19000.
Clemence Rogers are currently working in partnership with our client in the recruitment of an experienced Billing Assistant to join an established Transport Business based in Newtownabbey.
Key Responsibilities of a Billing Assistant:
The successful applicant will be joining part of the Brexit Team, assisting in the creation of customer accounts including:
• Setting up accounts on the system.
• Setting up customer rating.
• Setting up customer requirements.
• Specific requirements for Customs and Declaration charges.
• Assisting in ad hoc billing when and where requested.
• Assisting in the generating and completing Pro-formas for pre-paid accounts.
• Assisting in resolving queries on customer invoices.
• Any reasonable request by your Manager that does not endanger your Health and Safety.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years previous sales ledger experience in a complex billing environment.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Ability to handle Customers or situations with tact and diplomacy.
• A good communicator.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• A team player.
• Previous experience in a Sales Ledger environment.
• Must have excellent attention detail.
• Have good communication skills.
Monday - Friday 9am – 5.00pm.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the role will require you to work remotely for the time being, (I.T equipment will be provided).